martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

♔ Descarga la guía de transgénicos | Greenpeace Mexico <<< Click



The first time you see Reggie Watts perform, you feel like you’re in on something – like you got invited to a really great party where anything can happen. And, according to Watts himself, anything can. “When I perform, I’m about 50 to 60 percent of the time stoned, maybe more sometimes …. I like the feeling – it changes the perspective and puts me in the danger zone, in the moment. Everything I do is improvised, so I really rely on that high uncertainty to connect to that creative flow.”

 He says: “My theory about THC is that it speeds up your thinking process to a point at which you can no longer think, so you just end up being sped up into the moment, you’re constantly in the moment … and you accept it: There’s that beautiful moment that you exist in. It’s important for me in creating work.